Learn about SBA’s lending role and how to prepare a request for capital. Come to this FREE monthly clinic to understand credit requirements, interest rates, collateral terms, and amounts available. Learn how to approach a lender, find bankers interested in your needs and improve your chances of success. This program covers regular 7a lending and programs. PPP will be mentioned but not in detail as this program has different rules.
December 2, 9:00am to 11:00am
REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED.
REMOTE SESSION VIA Microsoft Teams:
– Find sources of capital to start or grow your business
– Learn what the lender credit requirements are for loan approval
– Learn interest rates, terms, amounts, and collateral requirements
– Learn how to approach a lender by knowing what they are looking for
– Find which banks are interested in your loan needs
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 202-765-1264 United States, Washington DC (Toll)
Conference ID: 837 909 022#
NEED MORE INFO? Call 602-745-7200 or email Arizona@sba.gov